Why Choose The Basic Meal Plan?
The Basic Meal Plan offers most of the same advantages of the Optimal Meal Plan. This diet plan eliminates the snacks to provide a flexible and budget-friendly meal plan that still delivers convenience and the best healthy choices for your meal prep diet. The Basic Plan is more affordable for the budget-conscious Kansas Citian that wants to eat healthily and ensure they are staying within their dietary parameters and eating fresh, nutrient-rich meals.
Other diet meal plans often offer you calorie counting solutions that are generally one-size-fits-all. This approach is NOT how we do things at Healthy Meals, Inc. Our Basic Plan option gives you great-tasting meals that are delivered fresh each day and are carefully measured to be in sync with your customized daily meal regimen. We calculate the calories in every meal while also making sure your macronutrient ratio of lean proteins versus carbohydrates versus essential fats are in sync with the balance you need. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all at Healthy Meals, Inc.
- A perfect solution for busy adults that want to ensure they are eating a balanced, healthy diet without a completely managed program.
- You’ll receive three core meals delivered fresh daily: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Just as with our Optimal Plan, the Basic Plan is completely customizable, nutrient-rich, portion-controlled and delivered fresh daily.
- A great way to eat healthily, get a lower base price point and manage your own overall daily caloric intake with your own snacking or supplemental preferences.
- You’ll enjoy our five week rotating menu system that changes every season, providing endless variety.
- Picky eater? You can provide us with unlimited dislikes, ensuring you’ll never receive foods you dislike or can’t have.
- Within our Basic Plan we offer Specialty Diets including Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Diabetic, and Gluten-free. We can pretty much accommodate any other dietary restrictions within the Basic Plan.
- You can place your plan on HOLD for any days you may not need meal service.
- You choose your length of term and invoicing frequency! Our standard 12-week term provides the best pricing.
- Need to add in any additional meals or snacks for the family? No problem! We can add in any combination of meals OR snacks for your family members. What’s even better? We can customize their individual meals or snacks too!
$27 per day
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Price excludes tax and delivery. No tax applied for KS residentsGet Started!